Fill Up Base Assbembly Instructions
Step 1: Prepare Base
- Carefully place the base on a flat surface, at installation site.
- Remove the screw and washer from the base pole.
Step 2: Install Base Pole
- Insert pole into the base hole.
- Flip the base to its side.
- Using an Allen key, install the screw and washer.
Step 3: Fill Base
- Remove the cap.
- Fill up the base with water or sand.
- Once full, place the cap back on and make sure it is properly closed.
- Remove the knob from the pole base.
- Insert widest inner ring in the knob.
- Place the knob back on the pole base.
Step 5: Insert Umbrella
- Loosen the knob on the base pole.
- Insert the umbrella in the base pole.
- Tighten the knob so the umbrella pole does not move.