Grande Canopy Replacement
Step 1: Remove Top Cap
- Remove the cap from the umbrella top.
Step 2: Remove Canopy Screws
- Using a drill or screwdriver, remove the screws from each rib.
- Using an Allen key, remove the screw that is on the main pole.
Step 3: Remove Canopy
- Open the canopy and remove it from the umbrella frame.
Step 4: Prepare Replacement Canopy
- Unfold the canopy.
- Flip the canopy inside out and place your arm under the canopy.
- Locate the hole on top of the canopy and pass 2 fingers through it.
Step 5: Place Canopy
- Place your fingers in the hole on top of the umbrella.
- Flip the canopy over the umbrella frame.
Step 6: Close Canopy
- Screw the cap back on the umbrella.
- Close the opening using the Velcro straps.
Step 7: Secure Canopy
- Using an Allen key, screw the canopy to the main pole.
- Using a drill or screwdriver, screw the canopy into each rib.
Step 8: Test Umbrella
- Open and close the umbrella to make sure the canopy is properly installed.